Saturday 12 June 2010

My Splenditious Avatars for Eurovision !!


25 friggin Avatars for Eurovision     -      #25frigginavatars4eurovision

It all started as a joke.. Sweeping up after the hairdresser left, I stuck some hair down my top.. That led to "Germany" being created.. Much amusement followed for a few days as people clicked on what they thought was my sexy new avatar.. Such was the response that I thought I would make a new avatar to support the UK in Eurovision 2010.. One thing led to another and I ended up with 25 avatars, one for each country through to the final!

The night itself was crazy.. with each act I changed avatar and tried to tweet about the act, total madness but I think I entertained a little.. Possibly better than some of the entries.. !

I had great fun making them, hope you enjoy them as much as I do.







To see the avatars in their full glory, click here ! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment